Sunday 15 May 2011

Reflection on learning from film posters with links to own film poster

What I have learnt from film posters is that a main image in the background of the film is most important because that background image can get people to read more into the poster to find out a website or a release date.
I will follow this same structure as I will keep the poster simple with the background image and the release date being the most obvious features.
The title is also always at the bottom of the poster in order for the main image to stand out so I will follow this trend to keep it looking like a stereotypical movie poster. 
I also need to make sure that thee background image tells a lot about what the film is about and the genre so that people won’t just discard it because they don’t have a clue what it is going to be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment