Wednesday 29 June 2011

Planning the Location

Location




Where: Flackwell Heath – using side roads and also the woods & fields



Why: I think that this is a good place to use because I know the area well and I can find places which will be good to film in. It is quite a quiet village so this means that you won’t hear the traffic and you will just be able to hear the characters voices and only a quiet background noise. I will also use the woods because it is a good place to create a mysterious atmosphere because you never know what is in the woods.


When: I will also be doing more of the teaser during the day and this will be the majority of the film because it can show what it is like during a normal day and then how it changes when it turns to the night. I think that i can film at any parts in the day because if the lighting is too bright then i can tone it down so that it is darker and has more tension.




Location Scouting:




High Wycombe




I did not choose this area because it does not have any green-land that the first scenes can be filmed in and it is always very busy so it would be hard to find times when it is empty to film the deserted street section.




Burnham Beeches

I think that this would have been an amazing place to film but it does not have many streets with houses near it and this would mean that I could only film the first scene here, I was considering doing this but it takes 40 minutes to get there and just to film one scene would take a long time and it also means that I have to find transport for everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment