Monday 27 June 2011

Acting Schedule

I think that I only need these two dates as most of the people who are included in my film can make these days and I can always edit this document if the dates have to be changed due to what times they can do .

07/10/11

As this is on a college day where I finish early I had quite a lot of time to prepare everything that i wanted to be inlcuded in the film, i could get all of the props and costumes ready for when the actors turned up. we can then film some of the later scenes while it is still light because i would prefer the first sequence to be in the dusk where it will mean that it will add to the stereotypical horror teaser.

06/10/11

I will devote most of this day to provide all of the filming for all the scenes which were not filmed in the last filming session. I will therefore have to get all of the actors together to shoot all of the remaining scenes. I am going to structure the order by the order which they are placed in the film so that if I miss the certain last sections due to time then I will still be able to start to contrast the teaser without having large parts in the middle missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment