Thursday 1 December 2011

Editing Stages

Editing Stages



This is the first stage of editing as I had just input all of my clips into premiere and I then re-organised all of them into the order that I wanted my film to be.



This is when I then added the sound into the background to create the tension effect. It gives a good atmosphere as without the music the movie is quite plain and boring.


This is where I added the titles and the titles which I added get the user included as they read them and try to understand what they mean.


This was the final file where the whole film has been edited together and the difference between this one and the last one is that this one has all of the sound edited so that some sections become louder than others and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment