Tuesday 4 October 2011

Timeline for Production& Evaluation

Timeline for Production& Evaluation

Friday 30th September – I had a rough draft of my film which I received feedback on and then realised that to improve it I needed to re film lots of sections because most of them could be done using a tripod.

Wednesday& Friday - 5th and 7th October – film all content which needs to be re-filmed to produce better quality material. On both of these days I will also need to take behind the scenes shots. I also need to take some high quality pictures which I can use for my film poster and film magazine.

Tuesday 11th October – I will discuss some media theories which can be applied to my trailer in order to see whether they fit in with a stereotypical horror trailer.

Friday 17th October – I will have the final edit for my teaser trailer, my final magazine cover and my final movie poster completely finished so that I can move on to the evaluation.

Monday 7th October – this will be the final deadline for research and planning but considering as I have almost finished this I can just move straight onto the evaluation.

Monday 28th November – this will be the final deadline for the evaluation as I will have received feedback and improved my evaluation by this deadline.

Friday 2nd December – this will be the final deadline for all of my A2 media coursework and I will have improved all of it by now and it will be ready to send off.

No comments:

Post a Comment