Tuesday 4 October 2011

Hardware Used

Hardware used

Video Camera is a Sony Handycam

This video camera is very good as it is very easy to transport and produces high quality clips for recording. It runs on simple tapes which are very cheap so you don’t have to worry about buying memory sticks to put all of the footage onto. It also has very long shooting times so that I can film outside for a long time which means that I don’t have to always go back inside to recharge the battery. It also has a LCD touchscreen which means that it is easier to view the clips, and understand whether I think that I will need to redo them or whether I can keep the clips without having to go inside and watch them on the computer. It is also very simple to use and doesn’t take much getting used to.



We also used a new tripod for the cameras for steady/ still shots so that it was still for some shots where you want the audience to focus on what is happening in the shot. This tripod was good because it was large enough to hold up the camera and can be used at different lengths so that you can have high shots and low shots. In my first drafts I didn’t use a tripod and some of the shots looked really un-professional because the camera was moving when I would want it to be still. That is why I am re-filming quite a lot of my film as I think that I could get even better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment