Tuesday 4 October 2011

Audience Feedback - First Draft of Teaser

Audience feedback

Person 1:

“It’s a good first draft but I think that some of the clips could have been improved if they had been filmed with a tripod? Would have made it look a lot more professional and that’s what I think you should do, just re-film the bits which could be filmed using a tripod.”

Person 2:

“I think that it was very good, it is god at giving the perspective of the person who is trying to escape, could show less of first person perspective though, and if you showed more in the third person view it would show more area around the person as well.”

Person 3:

“I didn’t really understand the storyline just from the clips and I think that they could be broken down into shorter clips, like horror trailers normally are, so that they show more about what is happening.”

Person 4:

“I thought it was a very good trailer which only needs a few things to improve like the text and stuff.”

Person 5:

“I think that the film footage is good but I would change the text in-between each one of the clips as I think that it is too simple and could be improved with different effects.”

Positive

Good first draft
Some good clips
Good at giving perspective of civilian

Improvements to be made

Cut down some of the clips
Re-film some clips using a tripod – would make more professional
Make sure that it shows some more of the storyline
Show more in the third person
Improve the text between the clips

No comments:

Post a Comment